Sunday, June 27, 2010

Walla Walla

I'm in Walla Walla for two weeks taking some classes. Though I've been here to visit my sister, it's been two years since I've been on campus. It's been a little weird, but I always liked this place anyway and have already seen some people I know. I'm staying with my sister, her husband, and two dogs. Nik is home by himself and loving it. What did his facebook page say after I left? "Quiet house...two weeks of single livin!" Can you tell he's terribly clingy? :)

We went to Rooks Park on Saturday with some friends for a picnic. I tried slacklining for the first time and was terrible...wish I had some pictures.

I've invited some of my old girls I used to coach to go to the gym with me for a couple times this week. I'm very excited because I've been missing coaching terribly. Teaching is great, but after 9 years of coaching and 13 years in the gym, I miss the atmosphere.

Next weekend, Nik is coming down here and the four of us are going backpacking somewhere. We'll finally get a chance to use the tent that we bought a year and a half ago. Yay!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Had I known you'd be in Walla Walla I would have been even more tempted to head north. I'm working on an MFA program in Virginia and loving it, but missing the good times with WW friends. Enjoy your summer!

Post a Comment