Friday, November 11, 2011

A Year Later...

It's been one year since I've posted anything to my blog. During that time, I have religiously read all the others that I follow, getting slightly frustrated when there's no new ones to read, but until now I just haven't bothered to post anything to my own... :)








My last post was when Nik was in Taiwan for 6 weeks. Now he's been in Beijing for 2 weeks. Perhaps I only post when he's gone.








We recently got an alarm system which has helped me be more comfortable in the house at night by myself. Once again I got to mow/rake all the leaves at the front of the house by myself.






















Here's my very brief description of what happened in the past year (I'll make a few of these individual posts later, maybe)












  • Nik returned to Taiwan for 4 more weeks in January




  • We took a trip to Oahu in March (I got the flu on the way there...fun fun :))




  • Finished up my fourth year of teaching




  • Spent 4 weeks at Walla Walla doing summer school for my masters




  • My sister had a baby!




  • Started school with only five students this year




  • Went to Walla Walla to see the baby




  • Continued school




  • Went to Walla Walla to see the baby




  • Continued school




  • Saw Kristi and the baby at the SeaTac Airport




Do you notice a trend?





Not sure what I'm doing for Thanksgiving yet. Nik's boss wants to bring him home the 22nd, but he rarely ever is able to leave on time, so I'm just waiting to see where he's going to be.





Wishing everyone a happy Sabbath!

2 comments:

Angie said...

obviously I need some help with the formatting...why does it spread out so much? I just typed normally with one space between each paragraph...

lyndsey said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats on your sister having a baby!! And that is weird that you just put in one space and it did that. It was still a good read though! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter what you end up doing :)

Post a Comment